About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Updates





Well, the girl I was talking about 2 posts ago finally got fired, yay!!!! We will be shorthanded for a while and that might make us a bit crazed, but it's better than having to fix someone's mistakes, right? It took a lot of effort and documentation to get her out of here, but at least they listened to us. Maybe it's not so bad here after all. I am attaching some pictures from Lolla......I don't have all of them yet, but these are just a few of us. The ones on the Ferris Wheel looked horrible, so I will scan in the one they took of us before we got on it. More to come........these are after 3 days in the sun, so if I look a little red to you, you're not imagining it. I was burnt and very hot!!!! Forgive my brother for being shirtless, but that's his style as often as he can get away with it. I hadn't seen him in 10 months!! And the one of me was self-taken, thank you very much.=) Well enjoy and I'll be posting more in the next week or so. Thank you to everyone who gave us their congratulations. We're so excited!

No comments: