About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tomorrow

15 days until the wedding and we close on our house tomorrow! Can you believe it? Eric and I are still pinching ourselves, and when a lot of you see the house, there won't be much in it, but we will be! We are so excited, we left this morning thinking, "it's so beautiful!" I'm definitely not trying to brag, just saying that it's still kind of crazy to think of us getting married and having our own house! Whew! We can't wait to show it to you all.........hopefully we can get some more pictures on here soon. See some of you in a couple weeks!=)

No comments: