About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

California pictures






As promised, here are some pictures from CA. There were 524 in all, so obviously these are not at all representative of our entire trip. Eric and I went to LA before the rest of the family got into town. We went to Disneyland, Universal Studios and a Spanish mission on our own and then went to the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park when Mom, Dad and Sarah arrived. We also went to Eric's cousins for Thanksgiving outside of San Diego in Poway. I'm not sure what I'll include here, but if something is not self-explanatory, feel free to ask.=)

No comments: