About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pray

My heart goes out to SCC and his family..........having grown up listening to his music, singing his songs and reading a lot about him and his family, this just breaks my heart. Even for a family who seems to be very close with God and strong in their faith, this will surely test that. Keep them in your prayers, these poor parents who I'm sure are torn and broken, and most of all, the son who was driving. To live with such a thing must seem quite impossible to him right now........and to hear that "everything happens for a reason" can't be much comfort at a time like this. Lord, lay your hand on this family!!!
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080522/NEWS01/805220370

No comments: