About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My new nephew (Clint's new puppy)






This is Tyson! He's absolutely adorable and came over to meet me last night. He was so good in the house, and just cuddly and so cute! I'm going to steal him from Clint, HAHA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Amanda! This is Tina (Romania!?) Sarah's old friend. I am really trying to get in touch with Sarah so would you please give her my e-mail or send me her contact info? My e-mail is: FlorentinaWest@yahoo.com
I've been living in Hollywood with my husband for a few years now where we run our business.
I would really love to get in touch with you guys.
Sincerely,Tina