About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Monday, November 02, 2009

Apologies

So my husband informed me this morning that if you click on my name on Facebook and read all of my status updates, I really sound like a negative person. He even said our friend, Tracy, told him yesterday that I seemed to be having a really hard time of it lately. I told him yes! I have been having a hard time lately and I don't want to put some fake happy posts on there! But I do sincerely apologize, perhaps I've been a bit too honest. First there was the mouse fiasco, which stressed me out for about a month before we caught it, then Tyson was here for only a week (note to Eric: you're going to have to take credit for a little bit of the Tyson stress), during which I had to clean up vomit and diarrhea twice a day for the duration thanks to a hambone my brother lovingly gave his dear doggie (he did mean well). Put work (which you can always assume is not going the way I'd like it to) on top of all of that, and yeah, I haven't had too many upbeat status updates lately. But things are turning around! Eric's home for a while, it's almost the holidays (my favorite time of year!), and there have been no creature sightings (rodent or canine) in over a week now. Yay!!! So here's to a hopeful future of more positive updates and maybe even blog entries.=) You can keep me accountable and give me a hard time if I start getting too negative again, ok? Thanks to everyone.....Happy November!

1 comment:

podso said...

Not to worry--honesty is best, honestly, and we felt your pain.