About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Maryland




Ok, so this post is all about Maryland. I have all these pictures I want to share, so I'll do a couple posts about the places I've been lately. Eric and I met up with my parents and sister in Baltimore over Memorial Day to see my mom's side of the family. Mom and Dad have some good family pictures, but of course, I had to share the random ones. The first picture is very ridiculous, according to my mother and Eric, who were quick to point out my bangs blowing straight up in the wind. How dumb do I look? Oh well, just thought everyone would get a kick out of that. And please note my sister's lovely headband thingy..........she spent all day messing with that thing, HAHA. The second is of the coolest Barnes and Noble I've ever seen, and you know me, I've been in quite a few. This was an old power plant, so they actually only use the first 2 stories for the bookstore. This is the Inner Harbor, by the way. And last, but not least, Eric had his first true eating crabs experience, which was a blast! It's a serious process to eat an entire crab, using hammers and everything, and is so much fun! I'm anxious to go back just for some more of those! I'll write more soon about other trips, but this one was so much fun. The only thing missing was my dear brother.=( Until next time!

2 comments:

Justine said...

I know what it's like being on family vacations without the bro... it just loses something. Glad to hear you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

I like these pictures! Even the one with the flyaway bangs! And I love crabs...yummy!
Love,
Kristen