About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Monday, June 26, 2006

New Week



So I'm attempting to start a blog, even though the only writing like this I've ever done has been in a private journal, which I just don't have time for anymore. I figured this would be an easy way for everyone to keep up with me (if they so desire). I've been having a tough time lately with my current roommate situation and with work stressing me out, so this past weekend was such a break from that! We saw Nacho Libre, which was very random, and very funny. Just what I needed! We also went to Memphis (did the Zoo and ate some ribs and just walked around) with Glen and Tracy and had a blast there. I'll attempt to attach a picture or two of that, although as I joked with Eric, we're very bad at taking pictures of people when we go to the zoo. In other words, we don't. We only take pictures of the animals, LOL. I could seriously make a scrapbook of zoo animals between the pics from last time and from this one. It is an awesome zoo, though, and I recommend it to everyone! The pandas are my favorite. Well, I promise to be more interesting next time, but just thought I'd introduce my new blog with some fun animals and some random thoughts!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should get a Xanga. Its really good,and easy to access.

Memphis Zoo rocks.

Brian

www.xanga.com/lettertotheradio

my friend often111 has a blogspot as well. She posts her new paintings usually.

DC said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

DC said...

I'm also on blogspot (northcarolinian.blogspot.com) You can see by my address that I'm not quite like you with respect to moving - when I die I'll be NC dead!

Anonymous said...

I love this! My friend Shannon has one of these. It's a great way to keep in touch! We actually succumbed to Myspace! And your fav books...I Know This Much is True is one of my FAVS!!!! And I have passed on My Sister's Keeper to everyone I know. = )
Talk to you soon..
Love,
Kristen

Derek Conrad Brown said...

Greetings stranger. Welcome to the blogosphere. Beware, it is addictive.
So ribs at the zoo sounds a little suspect. Do they serve ribs as 'specials' in place of the normal hotdog fare only after one of the lions get into the deer or monkey pens and provide access to some leftover 'spare ribs.'