About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

House on hold, Pittsburgh

We have decided to not buy a house right this minute, since we have some time to save more money, and Eric's not sure if his job will move him next year or the year after. We obviously don't want to buy a house and then have to move out of it right away. So for now, we are concentrating on wedding stuff. This past weekend, we went to Pittsburgh! I know that sounds random, but Eric had an invite from a co-worker to go to the Michigan State/Univ. of Pitt football game, so we drove up to save some money and stayed with Katie Lambeth! I hadn't seen her in forever, so it was a ton of fun. We went shopping while Eric went to the game and then we all went to the Pirates game that night against the Mets. That was fun, too. It was a lot of driving, but it was worth it. Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures, even though I had the camera with me. I'm stupid, what can I say. I was impressed with the oldness of the city and how beautiful old, historical things can be. I'm used to living in new cities, having grown up in Charlotte and now living in Nashville, so it was a neat experience. That's it for now. If anyone has any good wedding ideas, especially for decorating or flowers, please let me know!

1 comment:

Amanda Williams said...

Stephanie! I haven't talked to you in forever! Thanks so much for the flower advice, what kind did you use? I really love sunflowers, but don't think they really go with my bridesmaids dresses. Are you still in Bham? If so, you're close to me! What are you doing for a job these days? I don't have a current email address for you, so if you get this, please let me know what yours is now! Love ya!