About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

New job, date set, dress

Don't you love the title of this one? I am entirely too creative. I haven't written in a while, so since the last time I did, some things have happened! First of all, I got a new position at Cross Country. I will be moving up to the Program Development department, which is viewed as the "most important" department of the company, since they bring in the speakers and create new seminars. I am now a program and brochure editor, which means I'll be doing a bunch of different things, but will basically be doing something more along the lines of what I want to do. Lots of proofing! I've already technically taken that position, but haven't started doing anything yet, because I am training two new people in my old department. How fun! I think they'll do great, though, so I'm not too worried to leave that in their hands. Secondly, Eric and I have set a date for the wedding! Now the craziness begins! The date is April 14, 2007. So everyone put that on your calendars.......more to come on that. I also went shopping for wedding dresses this weekend with my mom, sister and friend Dawn. I found one I love and will probably go buy it today, so that is so exciting for me! I felt like a princess trying on dresses that were way too nice for me, it was great!=) My sister also tried on bridesmaids dresses, as Dawn is a little too pregnant to help out in that department, and I'm pretty sure I've decided on those, too. It's been a very productive weekend! I didn't have to do all that just yet, but I wanted my family and Dawn to be a part of all of it, and the next time I'll be in town will be Christmas, and I didn't want to wait that long! So if anyone wants to see pictures, I'll try to get them on the computer and I can email them to you, but I won't be posting them on here, or Eric will see! Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!!!

No comments: