About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm Fine

Hey everyone, I know some of you are worried about me after my last blog. Just wanted to let you know everything is fine and some things have been put in perspective for me. Not sure what's going to happen with the wedding yet, it may be a small one, we may go away, but either way, it's because I just am already sick of planning things. I'd rather have get togethers in our home towns instead of a big reception no one can come to anyway. So stay tuned for what we decide......but I'm not going crazy and it will all work out. In other news......I finally moved out of my apartment with the disrespectful roommates and now live a friend from work and her husband until Eric and I get married. So far it's been a lot of fun and so much more relaxing! Hopefully everyone got my new address. I will write more soon!

No comments: