About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Siblings


This picture absolutely cracks me up! This is actually a partial of a family picture, and isn't Clint's expression priceless? Of course, mine isn't much better. Talking as always! I just thought it was kind of a funny picture and I like how Clint's the tallest, then Sarah, then me. Seems very obvious in this picture. This was over Labor Day weekend, which was the first time our entire immediate family had been together since last September, so a year! Craziness. I look forward to Christmas, when hopefully we'll all be there again. It's good to get to hang out with your brother and sister every once in a while! Not enough, but I'll take what I can get!

No comments: