About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!





























Hello all! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! As usual, I don't have pictures transferred to the computer yet from the camera, so here are some pics from my phone. And as usual again, most of the pics I take on my phone are of dogs. HAHA! But hey, I am such a dog lover, what can I say? We had a wonderful Christmas with Mom and Dad coming into town and Clint and Tyson staying with us as well. Tyson was neutered on the 23rd, so we tried (and we really tried) to spend the majority of the holidays trying to keep him calm so he wouldn't open up his stitches. Try to keep a 7-month-old, 50-lb. puppy from roughhousing and playing..............yeah, right. And he's so strong now, not to mention stubborn. It was fun to have a full house, though! We definitely missed having Sarah there with us, but we talked with her on the phone often, so it was kind of like she was there. Here are some pictures of our doggie friends: Tyson sleeping after surgery and then watching a Christmas Story on tv (he likes tv), and then both he and Freddie (one of Eric's parents' dogs) playing with new Christmas toys!!!! I'll post more of the people in my life soon, I promise!

2 comments:

podso said...

You have seen Marley and Me?

Liz Harrell said...

Oh! Just look at those precious faces!