About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Friday, May 15, 2009

2nd Anniversary





My last post was actually on our anniversary, but I didn't have the pics uploaded yet to the computer. Mom, just for you we took some pictures of ourselves in our old spot........sitting on my old bed with the camera on timer sitting on the bookshelves across from us, HAHA! Knew you'd love that! We went to the Melting Pot to celebrate, but didn't have our picture taken there, so we just did it ourselves. I cropped them, though, because I didn't feel like looking at my fat body in these pictures. For reference, take a look at some of our first pictures taken as a couple years ago, and you'll see what I'm talking about. A little bit of a difference there.=)=) On a more serious note, though, I am so grateful for my wonderful husband. I still am in awe that I found such a kindred spirit and good friend, and then he actually wanted to marry me! I am so blessed.

1 comment:

podso said...

congratulations! You look two look great and I can't tell which photo is when. I was just wondering how many years you've been married.