About Me

My photo
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I live in Nashville, but originally from NC. I love books, movies, shopping and dogs, to name a few. You'll find I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog, but I have good intentions! I like to share pictures and stories with anyone who feels like reading this.

Friday, May 15, 2009

USA Soccer














We had the pleasure of seeing the USA soccer team play here at the Titans stadium in a World Cup qualifying match for the 2nd time! We saw them 4 years ago as well, and then also saw the Olympic qualifying team here last year. I guess they know we love soccer here in Nashville (we are quite a diverse city). Here are some pictures of the players, the field, the crowd, and Eric and I, Clint, Danny and their friend, whose name escapes me at the moment, I'm so sorry. I took these with our camera and my phone, since our camera does not like to capture motion very well. So I'll preface these stating that I am an amateur photographer, and it shows in these pics. It was such fun!!!!!

No comments: